Keep Your Immune System Strong with These Healthy Habits
People are starting to panic over the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Anxiety/stress, lack of sleep, poor diet, and uncleanliness all lower your immunity.
Did you know everything has a frequency, measured in Mega Hertz (MHz)? Our body’s frequency has an effect on our immune system. If our body’s frequency is higher than the virus, the bacteria, the disease, then it cannot enter our body, even if exposed to it. This is why when 2 different people are exposed to the same illness, one might get sick, and the other remains healthy.
A healthy human is between 62 and 78 MHz. The common cold virus is 58MHz.
Please read the attached article link. It explains about different frequencies, and what may increase or decrease your frequency.
Click here to read.
- Hand-washing is so important, especially when in public. Wash your hands for 30 seconds (hum the Happy birthday song twice), turn off water tap with paper towel the you used to dry hands, and use the paper towel on public washroom door handle, or use elbow to open doors that push open. Carry hand sanitizer with you.
- Get enough sleep. Go to bed early, read a book, rest, if you can’t go right to sleep.
- Increase water intake, decrease sugar consumption — sugar decreases white blood cells. When we have an infection, our white blood cell count increases to help combat the infection.
- Supplement with mega doses of Vitamin C (2,000 to 3,000 mg daily).
- Fresh air, even a few minutes daily, and exercise helps.
- Essential oil blend Thieves from Young Living, and Nature’s Shield from NOW brand are anti-viral and anti-bacterial. Apply to the soles of your feet at least twice a day. Your feet have over 2000 pores, so oils will be easily absorbed. Diffuse oils while you sleep. If you don’t have a diffuser, you can put oils on your pillow case, or a coffee filter/tissue, and place by bedside. Some people even ingest these oils.
- Last, but not least, anything you can do to keep stress to a minimum will help keep your immune system strong.