Lavender is one of the most beloved and widely used essential oils. Its gentle, sweet aroma and soothing benefits make it a must-have for essential oil users far and wide. Here is a list of some of its most powerful uses.
1. Calming & relaxation. We all have anxiety inducing moments in life, and sometimes need a little help calming the nervous system. Put a couple drops of your forehead and/or inhale for calming and de-stress.
2. Minor cuts. For alleviation of pain and for a fast healing process, apply Lavender directly to cuts, It will also help clean and kill bacteria.
3. Acne & eczema. Mix with olive or massage oil and apply topically for relief from itchiness and reduce redness.
4. Improve sleep. Apply and rub in 2 drops to bottom of feet before bed for improved sleep. Inhale, and/or place a couple drops on your pillow. Sweet Lavender dreams!
5. Heal/prevent burns. Immediately upon burning, apply directly onto inflamed area to sooth and prevent blistering/redness.
Thanks for stopping by to read! I hope you learned a few things, and look forward to sharing the many benefits of other Essential Oils in the future. As always, if you have any questions, or would like further information on the oils, feel free to email email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for the ACL newsletter for more info like this if you already haven’t!